A quick note. I just installed the new RC, the client test version of Second Life where changes are then go to the normal version of the program. And the truth is I am very happy. Okay, so as not to lose the habit has gotten silly and inexplicable change in the menu order of "pie" (jua do not know how to translate the round menu that appears when you right-click on something.) So now the "edit" is to take the ass and you have to do a lot of clicks to adjust anything stupid.
On the bright side, they have finally fixed the translation of the interface. The ones I have ever tried or gone to any of my classes construction know what that was choking the previous translation. It is an amazing improvement, now the text in menus, windows, appearance and especially in the edit window makes sense. Friends, Linden has learned the word torus. Heh, was the thorn that stuck was the first time I put the program in Castilian. In the build menu, to create the donut-shaped object (which is still a torus) I actually said was a "relief." What about that aberration of "Ripple from start to finish? Finally are history, or will the changes come as normal customer. Alleluia.
Seriously, congratulations to everyone who has contributed to the translation (que sospecho que han sido voluntarios o algo asÃ). Ya era hora.
On the bright side, they have finally fixed the translation of the interface. The ones I have ever tried or gone to any of my classes construction know what that was choking the previous translation. It is an amazing improvement, now the text in menus, windows, appearance and especially in the edit window makes sense. Friends, Linden has learned the word torus. Heh, was the thorn that stuck was the first time I put the program in Castilian. In the build menu, to create the donut-shaped object (which is still a torus) I actually said was a "relief." What about that aberration of "Ripple from start to finish? Finally are history, or will the changes come as normal customer. Alleluia.
Seriously, congratulations to everyone who has contributed to the translation (que sospecho que han sido voluntarios o algo asÃ). Ya era hora.
0 comments:
Post a Comment