I have not had time to just get into any work or odd jobs. Lack of time, lack of desire and not find something that excites me to start it. So I've been searching and searching ... sailing and surfing ..... I still can not find something to knit, to fill me 100%.
However, I found several blogs craft had not seen before ..... and information very interesting. Traveling
, I found the Blog of Kuppa who in one of his postings related to weaving had surprised him was to know the link Antique Pattern Library. Obviously, as I am curious, I went to watch and clearly surprised page: not every day we have a library of old patterns of crochet, knitting, embroidery, etc. There are patterns, 1900, 1905 .... truly amazing.
In just one example .... "Man's mittens" of 1915 ....
fashion always comes back, says my grandmother ..... and was no .... we can not deny the resemblance to the modern versions such as Twisted Maiden Fingerless Gloves by Anushka Tay.
0 comments:
Post a Comment