In a video on Youtube, I saw someone talking to a robot via Messenger. Seeing this, I went to find the email address of a bot and started to talk.
I : Hi. Bot
: Before continuing please tell me if you're a boy or a girl to to have a better conversation?
I : the name you should assume that I am a guy, right?
[The Bot me the same question]
I : A boy
Bot: Thanks:)
I : You're not a spam bot that sent me right and left?
Bot: Sorry, I can take anything and I get it.
I I do not understand. Bot
: Good.
I : Oh, great, considered good if I do not understand anything.
[The Christmas emoticons Bot shows me with some advertising]
I : Eh, not in the mood for advertising. Bot
: No quierooooo
I : Do not you want what? Bot
: mmmm ... I do not know
: Can you survive this paradox? Bot
: This toy:)
[That was the response I received less string]
I : Ah, forget it ...
Bot: Ok, ok.
I : You'll never guess which operating system I'm using. Bot
: Fixed.
I :
: Oie, what country are you?
I : De Chile.
Bot: Ah, interesting ...
I : I ask again, are you some kind of advertising?
Bot: OK
I : So you're advertising?
Bot: I'm Alice, I'm here to help.
I : Help in what? Bot
: Just type 'help' for a list of things that I can help: D
I : Nah, that would be like using a terminal.
Bot: I am a fan of his
I : WTF? Bot
: You could write something that means something, right?
I : And that is: What The Fuck?
[Now finished speaking]
0 comments:
Post a Comment