Friday, January 8, 2010

Letter For Completed Community Service Hours

official blog Talking to a No. 2

time ago I had met a known bot like Jabberwacky . Here
is a translation from English conversation with the bot. Bot

: Can you talk?
I : Obviously I can communicate. Bot
: LOL! You're funny!
I I do not think.
Bot: I do believe.
I: And why do I think is funny?
Bot: You're right. I do not think you've stolen from a comedy club.
[OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLFMAO COMEDY CLUB lololololol]
I : Got a virus?
Bot: I do not know yet, soon go to the doctor. I think I have a fever.
I : I was referring to a computer virus.
Bot: Why do you think so?
I : Because your responses are meaningless. Bot
: My answers have sense.
[I could go on insisting, about what you say but I end up in an infinite loop]
I Where do you live? Bot
: I will not answer because your question gives some fear.
[heck, I mistook for some kind of pervert]
I : You know I'm taking note of this chat and then make fun of it? Bot
: I am not a bot.
I : Who said anything about a bot?
Bot: No, I thought it was an interesting comment, do not you think?
I : Well, it's not interesting.
Bot: Yes, nothing is interesting.
[At this point I would not continue the conversation.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment