Friday, March 26, 2010

Runescape At School 2010



Q: What is a FAQ?
R: A fried cheese. No, I'm not going to invite. [Insert evil laugh]

Q: I can not get to blog?
A: Because the level of WTF content here is very high. Therefore, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Q: Why is there advertising?
A: Because we want your money.

Q: How do you measure the level of a blog WTF?
A: By dividing the total number of letters on the blog by 42 and then tweeting the result.

Q: I can destroy the world with your blog?
A: If you print the blog on nuclear missiles, of course.

Q: Is there a secret in your blog post?
R: OMG, you've found!

Q: Is it or is blag blog?
A: I do not understand your question. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer of Avatar 2 .

Q: I like your blog.
A: That's not a question!

Q: Did you know that Google plans to close Blogspot?
R: wat

Q: Why do not you post more often?
A: Because I'm busy doing cool things .

0 comments:

Post a Comment