Sunday, October 24, 2010

Konjiki No Gash Bell Go Go Mamodo Fight Cheats

News


I just got a lot of new makeup for my skin look, are all up: four colors, four different eye shadows for each (the latter also has lips rather roses). I have put a special price of 50L each and also a pack with sixteen 350L, but you must hurry, because after Halloween the price will return to normal.

are all in a stall at the door of the store , as seen here:



The other novelty is that someone invited me to put my skins for newbies in Gnubie Store (I'm still shocked). I think it was the first place I went for things when I started in Second Life because someone gave me the landmark when he wandered lost by one of the areas of welcome and is the first site that they always send the new me for help. Some of the things they have are true classics (so they can also seem somewhat old-time, hehe), but remains a must place to start. So I'm happy to be there too.


skins are the same gift that I have in store for avatars under 30 days old, but I've removed the script that checks the date of registration and there can be purchased either by a linden ( which is nothing, but it helps me keep track of the skins that are shared because it is easier to see them in the transaction history).

That's it for today. :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment