And if ... I knitting baby things.
For those who asked ... no ... not for me ... I have 2 friends who had a lovely drink to whom I am spoiled with my tissues. Although I can not deny .... I start to feel the need to knit for me ..... God willing, very soon I can do ...
The bag, I took it from the instructions of Celes, who amablemete put the instructions on your blog. It's really easy to make and very fast. I'm in the second.
Baby!
For those who asked ... no ... not for me ... I have 2 friends who had a lovely drink to whom I am spoiled with my tissues. Although I can not deny .... I start to feel the need to knit for me ..... God willing, very soon I can do ...
The bag, I took it from the instructions of Celes, who amablemete put the instructions on your blog. It's really easy to make and very fast. I'm in the second.
Baby!
0 comments:
Post a Comment