have been, without exaggeration, a lot of months of work, but I think it was worth it because the men's skins are already in the store. Well, I may exaggerate a bit, because not talking about months of continuous work, of course, because I can only devote spare time to this, but I understand.
This is probably the biggest release I've done once in the store, because these skins come with a lot of different options, so in total I have about 250 different skins, counting all the variations and demos. Remind me never to do something all at once. We
with photos:
This is probably the biggest release I've done once in the store, because these skins come with a lot of different options, so in total I have about 250 different skins, counting all the variations and demos. Remind me never to do something all at once. We
with photos:
As you can see, I used the same template the posters that I have been using the skins of girl a little lazy and a little bit because I like the result, so we will not go changing it every so often, right?
Now, facial hair options:
There are two different faces: Gael, younger and freckles, and Ander, more adult, and no freckles. Each skin comes with two different options, with no body hair or body hair and hair painted on the skull or not, that combined make you have 4 skins in each package. And so far there are available 12 facial hair options for every skin tone, from shaving to a full beard. Probably I will be adding more in the future, as I do with the makeup in the skins of girl.
Taxi to the store
0 comments:
Post a Comment