Friday, June 18, 2010

Brazilian Orgy Explicit

Creating a Table Lamp

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Let's make a table to put our lamp we have done before.
To make the table only need the filter Vizros and a wood texture that I leave then you can choose or make a color you like. MATERIAL
  • Open a transparent cloth 450 x 450 Open
  • pĂ­ixeles
  • material and choose a texture, open, copy and paste into our cloth as new layer. We apply the filter
Vizros Cylindre. Set as I show in the three sacks. The above values \u200b\u200bmay vary if you want to make the table bigger and elongated. In Settings there are three options which so we must set I leave three sacks:
Side Page Settings capture marked as

Settings
Top Page Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Setting Backgound Page
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I will bring it a little wider to the table edges, if you want a little more extrecha you only have to change unless the value of Z as I show in the picture. Once we have everything set to OK.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

  • Let's make the table legs, back to copy and paste the wood texture new layer and we will give the following values \u200b\u200bonly have to change settings that you indicated on the image and nothing else because we have configured the previous application

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

  • doubled this layer three times to get all four legs to the table, place each leg in place correspondiente.Enviar the center of the table top leaving the four layers of the legs below this.
  • Merge visible layers, move the table in the center of the cloth and down.
  • And we have our table made.
  • You want to put a rug, then go to:
  • add new raster layer and white paint, textile texture give effect as you can see in the image

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

  • Vizros you apply the filter again only changed as indicated in the image, otherwise leave it exactly


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
  • We put the table in the center of the table
  • Open your lamp and paste as new layer, it is really big one, as I resize Resize to 70%. The move into the center.
  • Merge visible layers and save the file in PNG format. I leave another example of working with the bureau more closely


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
hope you will enjoy the tutorial. Enjoy creating their versions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment