'm messing around with the template. I do not know if in the end will change or not, because I really like, but it may take some weird stuff I testing tools.
far, I have removed the image that was in the sidebar because it was a lot of time and every time I saw her I thought that Avie was entirely disproportionate. I've changed to a script that puts a random picture every time you enter (there are fifteen in total). If you are interested in details of clothing, hair or accessories, everything is in this flickr set .
far, I have removed the image that was in the sidebar because it was a lot of time and every time I saw her I thought that Avie was entirely disproportionate. I've changed to a script that puts a random picture every time you enter (there are fifteen in total). If you are interested in details of clothing, hair or accessories, everything is in this flickr set .
0 comments:
Post a Comment