Monday, January 19, 2009

How Much Do Factories Pay?

Grrrrr


Hartita I am. I was taking pictures for the second part of the photo tutorial in Second Life and closed a couple of seconds (seconds!) To install a custom settings WindLight he wanted to put in the tutorial. And they have returned to close logins!

Grrrr, all afternoon took the doll sitting on the platform above the shop, although I was not using the computer, just so I would not return to leave out. You'd think I do it on purpose. They fine one week, as we connected to 75000, the closing cast. I still remember when it reached the 15000 avatars at once and it seemed that everything was going to petar any time now, so I recognize the merit of truth, have come close to 80000 and follow the thing holding, but Seriously, I'm pretty tired now.

The photo above is the promise of greener pastures. Yesterday, frustrated by the same, I found This tutorial one of the blogs of Fashion Feed . Written by Caliah Lyon, one of the best jewelers in SL and following it is ridiculously easy to ride you an island on your own hard drive using OpenSim . Obviously, Second Life is still better when he is stable, but this is a great alternative when it behaves as it has been doing this week.

And having your own island cool. Especially when you have 45,000 prims to play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment