grazing
midnight again but still in time. Missing a few details in the credits, but right now I'm off and not remember the name of everything. Tomorrow I will change.
Skin: Image, West Aguamarina
Eyes: Image, Sapphire (small)
Tab: No Skin,
Vanity Hair: Kin
Collar: This is mine, what I was doing before taking pictures and I forgot to take it off (not finished)
T: Decoy
Tattoos: Etchd
Belt: Kari
Jeans: Armidi, Grace
Shoes: Akey, Chucks
Pen and Notebook: Gritty Kitty (is a Winter CSR Award, another day I speak with more time this)
Skin: Image, West Aguamarina
Eyes: Image, Sapphire (small)
Tab: No Skin,
Vanity Hair: Kin
Collar: This is mine, what I was doing before taking pictures and I forgot to take it off (not finished)
T: Decoy
Tattoos: Etchd
Belt: Kari
Jeans: Armidi, Grace
Shoes: Akey, Chucks
Pen and Notebook: Gritty Kitty (is a Winter CSR Award, another day I speak with more time this)
0 comments:
Post a Comment