Monday, January 12, 2009

Monster Energy Wristband Bracelets

Image Day (7)


And with this, we reach the full week. My hair Aleixandre Biedermann what happened yesterday and I love it. Comes with scripts to hide the flower or leave it in place, and change the color, and using the menu activates a very funny animation, as if the Avie touch your hair. As I said though you can change the flower color, red, and since coming seemed perfect, so I looked for things to do game. The hair is inspired by Dita von Teese, who I also love, so it was normal to get something like the 50's. No problem, because I have a lot of things of artillery, a store specializing in clothes from that era. And as for dress Dita should be taught a little more meat, I found the perfect bra, red, black and lacy. The rest of things:

Hair: Biedermann, Dita Von Teese black-
Skin: Image, North Lia
Rouge Eyes: Image, Tropico (small)
Tab: No Skin, Vanity
Shirt: artillery, Darla, Red
Skirt: artillery, Carla, Red
Bra: Lovelace, Millais, Crimson
Stockings: Insolence, Classic Black Nylon Stockings Seamen
Shoes: Maitreya Verve Black
Poses: Reel Expression

0 comments:

Post a Comment