Monday, April 27, 2009

Can You Trade Pokemon Emulator Mac

.. SAL

When I returned home after a tiring Monday (Gym, Laburo, etc.) between home and I found that my gift of Friendship Exchange was here! ... Directly from the Balearic Islands (Palma de Mallorca), Spain.
Andrea, my exchange friend sent me a phenomenal gift. Here you can see:




A wonderful shawl .... Café-tone or Brown. Very warm that I already had the opportunity to try. My cat, being a cop and a lover of warm wool, I made the eye, had left him in a chair and very bigeye caught her, sleeping on top! .. Grr ... Also a closure, ribbons, crochet and a pair of chopsticks (two needles) with its own case for transport, precious few buttons and a thimble (motif) typical. A whole So he added a beautiful letter filled with love ... I can not ask more!

Thanks Andrea! Your gifts and nice lyrics I loved them!

Here's a sample of what I sent:


By the way, not if the Chilean's happened, but Correos de Chile, when I sent the gift of Andrea, took them involved individually, and made me unwrap. Because according to what I told the lady who served me, the new policy is to review what was ordered. I was PLOP. I had to unwrap everything, display, and improvise a new package. Not if I wanted to fuck or crossed me on a bad day ... But I spend! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment