Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Laser Do Ch Dvd 300 Mo

makeup



A little self-aggrandizement and then turn to something more interesting. I'm drawing I have some days off for Easter to catch up with things left to finish a task and to waste time Plurk (god, I have only been two days since this slack). But somehow I managed to put four more in the store makeup. The idea I took one of the dollarbies Starlust of those who spoke the other day trying out new eye shadows and the Unicorn Hunter I liked it so much I had to make more colors. But no blood, eh?

These are all the makeup and all skin tones:



addition, I bought a lucky chair and gift giving is the skin you see in the first photo. I have thought about changing it every two weeks or so, so there is plenty of time if you want to achieve. The letter from the chair changes every five minutes and wildcards, to increase the chances of getting the prize without having to be in front all day.

That's all for now, that I do not take more new things before launching new skins boy and girl. See ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment