Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Does Milky Cm Mean

Another thing is with a guitar .. Light Abracitos

When I was pregnant, all my friends who were already mothers, he said: "Your life will change" and "takes advantage of sleep." I heard a thousand times and I had trouble understanding its meaning (whether it was an exaggeration), he was not sure whether what they said, that change would be for better or for worse.

meet I'm on the verge of experiencing motherhood 8 months, and I realize that like everything in life, the meaning of those warnings depends on your point of view you look and how much it costs or not, adapt to major changes.

The experience of motherhood is certainly a challenge, an opportunity to learn and grow permanently. There

profound changes, exciting than I can name:



  1. understand, respect and admire even more your partner and your parents. No words to describe the feeling I experience to see my family live their fatherhood: Becoming a father present, worried, partner, 100% committed makes me love him even more. And in the case of my mother, my understanding and gratitude to it have grown up without boundaries. The prase "when you're a mother, I'll understand" is becoming more and more sense. Without doubt, another thing with guitar.



  2. discovered a strength within me that leaves to amaze me. Especially in the first month, when Matilda came home early. Unauthorized access to visitors, and locked in the room to 25 degrees. With motherhood, you can go beyond the limit, the limit of my limit and the limit of the limit of my limit.



  3. learned to accept that sometimes I need help, it's not wrong to ask. It cost me but I managed. After a post-partum depression with the help of therapy, I have a much lighter backpack. I got some weights, guilt and autoxigencias attastradas for years.



  4. increase my compassion for children. Suffer pains me to see a child, whether in the news in a movie, in real life. extrapolate the suffering of your daughter / o the batting is pushed whenever / as time suffer.

-we-have also been changes everyday that I'm learning to live:



  1. The department has a new order or rather disorder. Toys are everywhere. And though my inner self still desperate for the little chaos, and I struggle daily not to have the compulsion that the house is perfectly ordered, I am learning to accept it.


  2. I appreciate the double but triple the quiet pleasure of a shower without trouble and worry, a lunch with friends, a movie at home with the couple a dream I still find undervalued and a good night's sleep without waking run, is a dream (actually, I'm understanding the "sleep advantage").


  3. learned to improvise, and I accepted that I can not have everything under control. The therapy helped a lot. By the way, I learned to compose many songs and silly stories, especially when the baby is tired, bored or refuses to sleep.


  4. My time has changed. Start to operate at a different pace, the needs of your child. That usually do not coincide with yours ha ha ha ... sleep once she falls asleep once she lunches lunch, etc.


  5. moments alone with the couples are few and short, but you learn to enjoy them and use them. Although one must be sincere and sometimes miss the previous dynamics.

As the saying goes .... Another thing is with guitar. But surely, being a mom is the most beautiful experience that I lived.


My gordita:

0 comments:

Post a Comment