A Valentine's gift. I put in the shop for a linden four skins each. The makeup is special because I've attached what I like about my two favorite skins Lia line in a single skin, smoky eye makeup and violet reflections Vamp and sweet and shiny lips Rosa. I have not yet clear whether he will go on sale at regular price when you withdraw the offer later this month, but it is a great opportunity to take a look at Lia without spending hardly anything. Moreover, the skin has no marks, tattoos or cosmetics that eccentric make it impossible to carry the day after Valentine's Day, as I have seen they do in other stores. Choose your skin tone or carry you all, just buy the pink hearts are in the photo lineup.
The skins are both big my store as I have in the satellite Michami Sq.
The skins are both big my store as I have in the satellite Michami Sq.
0 comments:
Post a Comment