's no secret that I love the way you have my store. The basic structure (round, with six arches and six columns) and had it built a thousand years ago, even before you have nothing to sell. I've been changing the textures, making trees and making it bigger by placing another pair of flags on the sides, but the basics have been the same almost from the beginning. Having a store
more or less round is not the most practical of the world at the time of putting things in it, because you have to go all the boxes rotate 60 degrees around the central axis and is a bit messy. (It's basically why I've never sold the structure but I have asked lots of times, because then I'd have to spend all his time explaining how to place exhibitors. And I'm very vague). But it worthwhile. I know that many sales have been just to have a building a bit unusual: people come to watch or stay more time.
The problem is that the next couple of months I will be taking a lot of things new, more skins girl, the man, new clothes ... and probably hair. And I need more room for everything.
more or less round is not the most practical of the world at the time of putting things in it, because you have to go all the boxes rotate 60 degrees around the central axis and is a bit messy. (It's basically why I've never sold the structure but I have asked lots of times, because then I'd have to spend all his time explaining how to place exhibitors. And I'm very vague). But it worthwhile. I know that many sales have been just to have a building a bit unusual: people come to watch or stay more time.
The problem is that the next couple of months I will be taking a lot of things new, more skins girl, the man, new clothes ... and probably hair. And I need more room for everything.
a couple of weeks I've been doing tests and the current structure does not provide for all. The quickest solution would be to place another copy of the building opposite of what I have already, but I'm pretty picky and do not like at all the effect it does. So I have started to build another almost from scratch. I round to keep some details in the form of domes simpler than now and the structure of arches and columns, but the rest will be totally different. Walls at an angle of 90 ° apart and all that. And because of all the land that I have (about 5000 m2), so it is safer to leave it all placed on a platform. On the ground would be too close to the borders of neighboring lands.
As is falling is enooorme. On site but I prefer not to have to change anything in a while. As I have are two areas contiguous (first bought the small and then I caught a bigger one that was in front when it was free) take advantage of them to separate areas for men and women.
Basics is done. And I have even posted signs with the name (I bought a packet of letters made with sculpties and I love the fact they do), and trees that are the basic decor (four of Heart, one under each dome, and a Botanical in the central square). And all in less than 350 prims. Of course I did cheat a little because I have a lot of mega prims for floors and exterior walls, but I'm very happy with the result.
Now we just need to put the textures, but it may take me longer to do the structure, because I have thought of doing myself in photoshop. I want to and the effects of light and shadow in the texture of the soil (the light coming through the arches and shadows of the trees down) and all that.
By the way, the texture of colored boxes is the most useful thing ever invented to properly align the textures. As shown in the photo, it seems like every wall is a single continuous prim, but in reality there are lots of different shapes and sizes (more nothing to balance it bows and around). Then you need to change the repeating texture on each side of these small prims to give the impression that there is only one large, and there is no better way than using a texture like that of the images. There are several models, but this can be achieved Xstreet free and is made by Blaze Columbia (I was surprised, because nothing sells more than clothes.) You'll
more photos when it's done at all.
more photos when it's done at all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment