Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What Are Platronics Used For With Acid Reflux

Slurls

In case anyone still does not know, is a simple way to join in the web content with Content in Second Life. These are SLurls , some links similar to those put on the Internet, but instead of opening another page, you have to map the world of Second Life or directly offer you a teleport. The structure of these links is also very simple: they are all like this:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/region/coordenadas-X/coordenadas-Y/coordenadas-Z/

can customize a little more, adding an image or text to the string by putting them on the link or using the form on this page , but that's the basic form.

I will start putting all directions to stores in the fashion posts. I just started with the last picture of the day, but I will be updating the other as I have time. I'm using this site Slurls: Fashion Slurls , Because right now it is not connected to put the addresses directly. They are trying to become a kind of yellow pages of Second Life and it really saves time to have the addresses of the stores all together (I know there are fashion blogs that each have their own directory, but they are getting only the addresses mentioned in tickets, not all there).

Sounds like a great idea, and if you have a fashion related store in SL can ask to add the address to the list. Just put a comment on this entry saying the name of the business and putting the address in the form of SLURL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment