had this for a week or so on flickr but I had forgotten to put it here. The hair is cuts Truth, a bargain: three colors for 50L. I believe that swept half the shop. The jacket and jeans are gearshift (the jacket was a group gift for boy who sent a long time, but I changed the size.) The shoes, of SoReal are a delight, though a little expensive. The sculpties are probably the best in sports shoes in SL, along with Akey and UBU. The piercings are mine, something I've been working a lot of time and I have never finished yet, because I am doing multiple points of attachment and various combinations of earrings at a time. One of these days the term and on sale. Else:
Skin: Image , Irene Rosa
This Natural Eyes: Image , Storm (small)
Eyelashes: Sin Skins , Vanity
Piercings: Image (not on sale yet)
Hat and Hair: Truth , Babyhoney
Mahogany Top: VG Republic, Beater Tanktop
in Black Jacket: gearshift , Knight
Hoodie Pants: gearshift , Tainted Love Jeans
Heaters: Maitreya , Armwarmers
Grey Shoes: SOREAL , Superstars White / Black
Poses LAP I think they are, Reel Expression and / or TorridWear (one of these days I have to start to list the names of those use when I take the photos).
Skin: Image , Irene Rosa
This Natural Eyes: Image , Storm (small)
Eyelashes: Sin Skins , Vanity
Piercings: Image (not on sale yet)
Hat and Hair: Truth , Babyhoney
Mahogany Top: VG Republic, Beater Tanktop
in Black Jacket: gearshift , Knight
Hoodie Pants: gearshift , Tainted Love Jeans
Heaters: Maitreya , Armwarmers
Grey Shoes: SOREAL , Superstars White / Black
Poses LAP I think they are, Reel Expression and / or TorridWear (one of these days I have to start to list the names of those use when I take the photos).
0 comments:
Post a Comment