I have a new store in Harold, the new sim Starlust (a group of islands very special commercial.) Is quite small, about a hundred prims, so I have only a small selection, but the site is worth. Basically because there are people there are very creative and very crazy. An excellent combination.
The story is a bit long, but short, two of the co-owners of the islands decided a name change from "Starlust Land" to something like "Land of the horny unicorns "(it is a rather free translation). The other two co-owners flatly refused (who likes unicorns noses?), So the war was served. And although everything is not just a big joke, both sides have engaged in a race full of propaganda, both for and against, which means that there are plenty of gifts for everyone. In Lloyd lovers gather horses and the glitter and Harold are the general cuerteles string and sensible people (do you notice much of which side am I?).
Anyway, I have a skin of each class, which I do not want to discriminate against anyone. Unicorn lover has a nice eye shadow and rainbow Unicorn Hunter has a more dramatic and beautiful makeup bloodstains all over his face. You choose the one you like, or both, each pack can be purchased for 1L and includes all skin tones and Irene Lia.
Apart from the dollarbies
, I have a special skin only be sold in the shop of Harold, and price. It's called Harry (was witty, sip) and the biggest news is that scratches and scars on his left eye.
Finally, just remember that hunting gift that takes a couple of weeks in the main store will end tomorrow at midnight, when I keep all the clubs back into inventory. So you'd better hurry if you want to bear to get all those skins. ;-)
Finally, just remember that hunting gift that takes a couple of weeks in the main store will end tomorrow at midnight, when I keep all the clubs back into inventory. So you'd better hurry if you want to bear to get all those skins. ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment