I have about three photos on Flickr and these increases have not had time to be putting here and a couple of them on the hard disk. Let's see if I recover a bit of pace.
I love this hair. Pixel Dust is, I bought a few that opened on the island that have half with Long Awkward Pose (also dropped a lot of poses that day.) It seems there was a problem with permissions on this hair specifically for the script to change the texture of the beret, and the owner was kind enough to replace it. And I sent all the colors, not only had purchased. The only little problem I see is that the texture of the fabric is a little flat, no longer carries the painted shadows from the 3D program (which you see in the picture are the ones that came with the Windlight settings that I use). The rest, the jacket is from Armidi (I think for now only available at his web ) T Truth is, a gift that sent the group a while back and the skirt is a Japanese convenience store and who was lying in price (often have cheap, Muism unless, of course). Stockings were a gift from the same store where I bought the skirt.
Skin: Image , Eva This
Natural Eyes: Image , Anthracite (Small)
Eyelashes: Sin Skins ,
Vanity Hair: Pixel Dust , Izzy
Mocha Jacket: Armidi , Military Crop Jacket, Dark Brown
T: Truth , Tank Style, Nature
Skirt: enSvale , Print Skirt, Red Socks
: enSvale , Free Knee Socks, Olive
Boots: Pixel Mode , Beebs Suede Flat Boots, Brown
Poses: LAP
I love this hair. Pixel Dust is, I bought a few that opened on the island that have half with Long Awkward Pose (also dropped a lot of poses that day.) It seems there was a problem with permissions on this hair specifically for the script to change the texture of the beret, and the owner was kind enough to replace it. And I sent all the colors, not only had purchased. The only little problem I see is that the texture of the fabric is a little flat, no longer carries the painted shadows from the 3D program (which you see in the picture are the ones that came with the Windlight settings that I use). The rest, the jacket is from Armidi (I think for now only available at his web ) T Truth is, a gift that sent the group a while back and the skirt is a Japanese convenience store and who was lying in price (often have cheap, Muism unless, of course). Stockings were a gift from the same store where I bought the skirt.
Skin: Image , Eva This
Natural Eyes: Image , Anthracite (Small)
Eyelashes: Sin Skins ,
Vanity Hair: Pixel Dust , Izzy
Mocha Jacket: Armidi , Military Crop Jacket, Dark Brown
T: Truth , Tank Style, Nature
Skirt: enSvale , Print Skirt, Red Socks
: enSvale , Free Knee Socks, Olive
Boots: Pixel Mode , Beebs Suede Flat Boots, Brown
Poses: LAP
0 comments:
Post a Comment