are
almost done. I know I say this many times and then go crazy again with the final touches and not on sale, but this time it's true. Are you almost ready.
I have a little problem with skin tones. I thought them to play with the girl, but I think doing tests that are too pale. Especially in a market where almost all sold are much darker. I think I'll skip the North would correspond to the tone, the lighter, and make an extra tone between the West and South. So I think it is more balanced. In these pictures the coming out is what would be the West with my tones today and what would happen to the East with the new.
No pictures!
And finally a pair of planes of the face. The skin is the same, so it looks that the eyebrows can be tinted to match the hair. It is very common in the skins for girls, but I have not seen for a man. I'm trying to do something similar with facial hair, but it is not too well, I can not use the sliders beard and mustache because deform the geometry of the face and those of the skin does not get a good color (those who leave are greatly exaggerated.)
I think you will in a couple of weeks. I have yet to refine the other skin tones, make choices and body hair and facial hair that would finish the painting in the head. I just uploaded the first test of the skin with hair dyed and the results have been spectacularly ... bad. Heh, the following tests arranged as not delete that option.
here I let you know when there are new developments.
I think you will in a couple of weeks. I have yet to refine the other skin tones, make choices and body hair and facial hair that would finish the painting in the head. I just uploaded the first test of the skin with hair dyed and the results have been spectacularly ... bad. Heh, the following tests arranged as not delete that option.
here I let you know when there are new developments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment