Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whats A Good Way To Clean Walls

Image day (12)


Milla Michinaga of MichaMi, is one of the most kind and friendly that you can find in Second Life. His clothing is also amazing. And last but not least, although she is Swedish, speaks fluent English. Here I have only been a transparent top MichaMi, but all sets are worthwhile, for the price and the number of layers that are included.

With what I have been slow to put the picture here since I got it may have a little problem if you try to buy the hair and jewelry I wear, are special editions that were made to raise funds for victims of recent fires in Australia and I'm not sure if still available. And with the skin as well, is the dollarbie I did for Valentine's Day and already retired (may return when the store opens again after renovation, but at regular price).

Skin: Image , Lia East Valentina (not available)
Eyes: Image , Azabache (small)
Eyelashes: Sin Skins ,
Vanity Hair: Truth , Victoria Maple
Jewelry: Kunstkammer Color-Change Graduated Pearl Necklace & Bracelet
Top: MichaMi , Laila Sheer T-Shirt in Wine
: Armidi , Sheer Ribbed Tank, Dark Gray
Skirt: Armidi Limited - Classic A001 Jean Skirt, Stockings
Twilight: Fleur , Knee Socks, Merlot
Boots: Tesla , Kensington Tall Boots, Black
Poses: the first and the second from Reel Expression , the third of TorridWear

0 comments:

Post a Comment