Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Are Platronics For Gerd

renewed and game store


I a little late, not to vary, but I take a little time off to announce that the shop is now open again. I've moved to a platform at 3000m and it is now much larger. So far it seems a bit empty, but at last I have room for all the innovations that will emerge in the coming weeks.

To celebrate, and encourage people to come see her, I'm doing a hunt for gifts. There are 20 clubs placed throughout the store and within each there is a gift. They are not hard to find, but they are a bit small, so you may not charge until you are near them. When you find them, you can buy for 1L each. In total there are 3 special makeup for this game for my skins and Irene Lia (making a total of 18 skins in all tones).

also There is a presentation of a coming out soon, Lia, but only in a tone. And to round, a pair of green eyes in two sizes, small and large. Yes, almost everything is green because the dates of the subject building was St. Patrick's Day, which is a very popular party in Second Life.

Hunting ends at the end of the month. so there is still more than a week to find gifts.

These are the makeup for Irene, the two tones.

hunt1
Here

Lia makeup for all four tones.

hunt2

hunt3

And this is the special skin, Silvia. Not only the face is new, I've been tweaking the whole body (and may still change a bit more).

silviahunt

eyes are displayed on all photos. Good luck and good hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment